Porinju Veliyath (From Equity Intelligence Website)
|Equity Intelligence Core Team|
Abhilash Varghese (From Equity Intelligence Website)
Equity Intelligence PMS Review
Major Stock Holdings of Equity Intelligence
Equity Intelligence is holding more than 1 percent in below companies are the shareholding patterns of December 2018. If you are planning to buy any of these stocks, kindly do it only after proper research as EQ might have already booked out. As all these data is collected from public domains there could be mistakes.
13 Things To Note Before Joining EQ PMS
- EQ Portfolio management is a highly personalised service. Each investor has a separate portfolio of shares. Also there is no entry or exit load in PMS
- Minimum investment for joining EQ PMS is Rs.50 Lacs
- Equity investments are subject to market risks. Hence, the capital is not guaranteed.
- As per SEBI guidelines, there is no lock-in period for your investments. You can withdraw your funds partially or terminate the account at any time.
- A PMS agreement has to be signed between the investor and the portfolio manager. An identity proof (copy of PAN card/Passport) along with a photograph is required
- Short term gains tax liability: Gains realized on sale of investments within one year is taxed at 15%.
- Long term gains tax liability: Gains realized on sale of investments after one year and above Rs.1 Lakh is taxed at 10%.
- Dividends: Tax free at the hands of investors up to Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- NRIs can join EQ PMS service
- Portfolio may comprise of shares, bonds, securities, cash and any other financial instrument in accordance with an agreed strategy between the Portfolio Manager and client.
- A dedicated, qualified Portfolio Manager is assigned who takes full charge of investment decisions.
- The Portfolio Manager has absolute discretion to make investment decisions on the client’s behalf
- Fixed management fee of 2% per annum charged quarterly @ 0.5% on average NAV.
- Performance fee of 10% share of the returns above 10% per annum.